A comprehensive and authoritative overview of the Convenience channel in the UK including detailed market sizing, competitive landscape and consumer metrics, as well as a dedicated coronavirus section to show the impact lockdown has had on shopper behaviour.
Our robust methodology combines our flagship Convenience Tracking Programme (CTP) incorporating 20,000 shopper interviews a year, together with insights from Lumina Intelligence’s Channel Pulse survey – our weekly measure of consumer behaviour and attitudes across channels. The report has been compiled by an experienced team of analysts and our insight is supplemented with commentary from industry leaders.
What this report tells you:
- Market developments and news – a roundup of the biggest events to impact the Convenience channel over the last 12 months
- Market sizing – for the total Convenience channel and key sub-channels (FY 2019); market growth drivers and inhibitors; outlet numbers
- Competitive landscape – ranking of leading Convenience retailers and profiles of top ten brands
- Shopper Insight – key metrics for the Convenience shopper including behaviours, missions and needs
- Dedicated coronavirus section – timeline of key events; how has shopper behaviour changed
- Future outlook – looking back on the last decade of convenience in terms of trends and looking forward to the next ten years and what we might expect