This report will explore the opportunity for suppliers and retailers to win in the On Demand Convenience channel, a relatively new route to market which includes delivery from convenience stores (both direct and via partnerships) and direct to consumer solutions – such as recipe boxes from the likes of Gousto and HelloFresh. Home delivery is here to stay, with the coronavirus pandemic being the catalyst for significant growth in this newly formed retail channel.
This unique report draws on Lumina Intelligence Channel Pulse data – our weekly measure of shopper and consumer behaviour across all UK food and drink channels; together with a bespoke study to understand more about on demand convenience delivery solutions specifically, including the triggers and barriers to using such services.
What this report tells you:
- Competitive landscape: grocery delivery, recipe boxes, convenience delivery partnerships and direct to consumer solutions
- Consumer attitudes and perceptions – barriers and drivers to usage; awareness/openness to using channel/sub-channels
- Consumer behaviour metrics – usage; occasions/missions; demographics, category uptake
- Focus on recipe boxes: the who, what, why
- Best-in-class examples / case studies – focused on convenience store delivery partnerships, delivery direct from independent convenience stores and
- The future: future intent; what comes next?