Foodservice delivery continues to shake up the UK Eating Out sector, with a significantly faster growth rate than the overall market. The delivery market is set to be worth £8.4bn in 2019, growth of 18% on 2018, highlighting substantial growth opportunities for operators.
With the foodservice delivery market forecast to continue to outperform the overall UK eating out market, operators should avoid it at their peril.
The Lumina Intelligence UK Foodservice Delivery Market Report 2019/20 explores the rapidly growing foodservice delivery channel, which serves independent restaurants, fast food and takeaway outlets, deliveryfocused chains and branded restaurants.
What this report tells you:
UK takeaway delivery market analysis covers size, growth, segmentation and growth drivers. It answers the following questions:
- How is the market evolving vs 2018?
- What growth is forecasted for 2019?
- What is driving these changes?
- How is the market segmented?
- How are business models changing?
- Which operators lead the market?
- How often do consumers use different operators for delivery?
- What are the latest developments with dark kitchens and virtual brands?
- Which branded restaurants offer foodservice delivery?
- Which delivery operators are used by branded restaurants?
Menu Analysis [NEW]
New to the UK Foodservice Delivery Market report, menu analysis answers the following questions:
- How does menu count differ between delivery and in-store?
- Which dishes are most popular online?
- How do prices differ on delivery menus vs in-store?
- How frequently do consumers order delivery?
- What are the most important reasons for ordering delivery?
- How much do consumers spend on average each time?
- What are consumers ordering?
- What factors influence consumer decision making the most?
- How are consumer trends towards delivery changing?