The definitive report on foodservice delivery, quantifying the size and growth of the channel and market forecasts out to 2024, with a detailed look at growth drivers and potential inhibitors.
The report includes consumer insight from Lumina Intelligence Eating and Drinking Out Panel. You’ll also receive three further updates of this information included in the price of the report.
The most comprehensive overview of the UK foodservice delivery market
This market is complex, this report breaks down what you need to know and helps you to align your channel strategy to the trends in the market.
- An overview of the foodservice delivery market landscape in the UK
- What is the size of the UK foodservice delivery market?
- How is the market evolving vs 2019/20?
- What growth is forecasted for 2021?
- What is driving these changes?
Fully understand the competitive landscape – what can you learn and apply?
- How are business models changing?
- Which operators lead the market?
- How often do consumers use different operators for delivery?
- What are the latest developments with dark kitchens and virtual brands?
- Which branded restaurants offer foodservice delivery?
- What concepts need to be on your radar?
Combining continuous tracking data on consumer eating out behaviour across all UK eating and drinking out channels (including delivery) from Lumina Intelligence’s well established Eating & Drinking Out Panel, as well as consumer awareness, usage and attitudes relating to foodservice delivery, including future intentions – based on a bespoke survey. We will address questions such as:
- How frequently do consumers order delivery?
- What are the most important reasons for ordering delivery?
- How much do consumers spend on average each time?
- What are consumers ordering?
- What factors influence consumer decision-making the most?
- How are consumer trends towards delivery changing?
Understand where you should invest your resources – and plan for the future
- What are the trends that will impact the delivery market?
- What growth is forecast over the next three years?
- What concepts are emerging within the delivery market?
- What innovation will shape the delivery market in the future?
Grow your foodservice delivery channel strategy
Be confident in your plans for the future.
Delivery has been one of the beneficiaries of the pandemic but with dine-in restrictions easing and the roadmap to recovery set out, what will this means for the delivery market? We have fully reviewed and updated our market forecasts and provide a view on market performance for 2021-2024, using our robust methodology and expert knowledge of UK food and drink.”
Adapt to the needs of the consumer.
How consumers behave pre, post and during lockdown periods is very different, which is why we will be providing quarterly updates of the consumer insight section of the report. So, rather than receiving a snapshot on consumer trends, you will recieve data that reflects the entire year, enabling you to understand how consumers are behaving throughout the year and build a strategy that evolves based on current consumer trends.
Embrace ‘adjusted normality’
The last 12 months have been extraordinary, with the impact on hospitality severe and for many operators delivery has become a critical lifeline. Whilst drawing on the past 12 months, this report predominantly looks to the future and what the changing landscape could mean for foodservice delivery. We highlight the drivers, as well as the significant inhibitors to growth as the rest of the hospitality sector reopens. This will enable you to plan and identify the biggest opportunities for your business