The UK Pub market is set to grow ahead of the wider Eating Out market in 2019, led by the strong performance of wet-led operations, an-uplift in food sales and new interest and investment in tenanted and leased models.
Based on thousands of data points, the UK Pub Market Report 2019 drills down on the current state of the UK pub market and its evolution over the next 3 years. This 200-page report offers critical insight into the long-term success of the pub sector, by taking a detailed look into its growth drivers and inhibitors.
Pub brand operators, their suppliers and distributors, as well as financial investors and private equity firms will find answers to critical questions such as:
- Which factors will drive growth in the pub sector in the next 3 years?
- What influences consumers to go to the pub?
- Which food & beverages do they favour?
- Which operators and brands are performing most strongly and why?
- How can pubs compete with supermarket prices?
- How can pubs recruit talented people?
- How are food and drink prices in pubs evolving?
- How is differential pricing being used?
- How is the pub sector forecast to grow over the next 3 years?
- What are alcohol consumption forecasts?
- Which bar and pub concepts to watch out for?