The Low2No alcohol category has grown significantly over recent years, as consumers look for better quality, healthier alternatives to alcoholic drinks. This has resulted in a huge increase in NPD, with emerging and established suppliers looking to capitalise on this opportunity. A large amount of these suppliers came together at the recent Low2No Bev trade show at The Old Truman Brewery in London on June 9/10 2021. As part of the Low2No Bev show, we were delighted to launch an exclusive insight report dedicated to the Low2No category.
Download this report for free to understand:
- Why consumers are drinking more/less alcohol
- The most important factors considered when consuming Low2No
- The most popular channels for purchasing Low2No products
- Low2No consumption by region
- Average consumer spend (Low2No vs alcoholic drinks)
- Key motivations for drinking Low2No products
- The top 3 drivers to purchasing Low 2 No BWS in convenience stores
- The barriers to purchasing Low2No products
Complete the form to download the free whitepaper now.
Lumina Intelligence may use your contact data to keep you informed of its products and services by email or by phone. You can withdraw your marketing consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in such email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on our processing can be found in our Privacy Notice. By submittin g this form, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Notice.