Insights for the Food and Nutrition Markets
Discover the difference Lumina Intelligence can make to your business – request a demo today.
Who is Lumina Intelligence for?
We provide insights for the following markets.
Our probiotics data includes supplements, juice, skin care and kombucha – with 900 brands and over 1600 brand variants from 20 countries. Typical questions that Lumina Intelligence answers are:
- How can your business tap into growth areas in the market, taking into account promising science and rising health concerns?
- Which brands generate most consumer engagement in the online space and how can you compete?
- Which health concerns and targeted populations should you zoom in on for successful brand portfolio diversification?
- What should you prioritise when reformatting to satisfy demanding consumers? Complementary ingredients? Free from and/or clean label? Vegan sourcing?
- How unique is each country in terms of strain diversity, dosages and delivery formats of the best-selling products?
Market launching in September 2018. Email us for more information.
Our Sports Nutrition data captures between 175 and 200 brand variants per country, covering the sectors or Protein Powder, Protein Bars, BCAAs (Branched-chain Amino Acids), Pre-workout Blends, Nitric Oxide Boosters and Creatine supplements. With Lumina Intelligence we answer the questions like:
- Drivers: What are the factors which affect online rating in sports nutrition?
- Nitric Oxide Boosters: Where are they in the market?
- Gender: How are products segmented, and what are the ingredient differences?
- Vegan Protein: What does the plant protein online market currently look like?
Market launching in 2018. Email us for more information.
Our sustainability analysis includes impact assessments of company programs in cocoa and coffee and tea against the UN Sustainable Development Goals, as well as the latest science, technology, industry commitments and ethical labelling & marketing for more than 300 brands in 20 countries. Typical questions that Lumina Intelligence answers are:
- How effective are company programs in achieving zero poverty, zero hunger and zero deforestation?
- How aligned are companies with the UN Goals and with each other?
- Where are the strengths and weaknesses in industry sustainability programs?
- What are the trends in sustainable chocolate, coffee and tea labelling by country, retailer and brand?
Lumina provides insights, particularly for these types of business:
Find out what formats, flavours and more are a hit with clearly defined populations.
Discover trends and opportunities in specific areas like clean label and free-from.
Understand what attributes underpin your competitors’ most successful products.
See how your sustainability commitments compare with your competitors.
Understand how sustainable products in your industry are marketed globally.
Discover your highest-ranking ingredients according to customer reviews.
Find out what consumers think about your competitors products.
Segment this data by country, region, brand, ingredient supplier and more.
Track innovative companies and products entering high growth markets.
Anticipate trends in niche markets to make informed investments.
Monitor scientific and regulatory developments impacting market opportunity.
Determine which companies represent sound and ethical investments.
Review industry sustainability plans to help inform research, lobbying and national policy.
Lumina’s robust search tool filters reports by benefit, ingredient and more.
Use Lumina Intelligence’s science timeline to see how a particular topic has evolved.
Deep-dive reports provide a snapshot for markets in different regions and countries.
Lumina Intelligence offers market insights for the following: