Published December 2021. Lumina dived deep into the world’s biggest and most dynamic e-commerce probiotic supplements market to surface with a unique data set that throws business-changing light on a market heightened by the COVID health crisis.
If your firm is considering investing in a $650m+ online market growing at 15% annually, let this report serve at your strategic planning side.
What this report gives you:
- What COVID-afflicted Americans think about probiotics, immunity, wellness and supplements via a bespoke Lumina industry survey.
- The reviews and ratings that increasingly determine the fate of products and brands.
- The behavior of 40+ jostling probiotic brands with choice case studies of the market leaders and the (up)start-ups to watch
- E-tailer and private label actions from Amazon to the smaller outfits doing surprisingly well in the mass movement from brick to click.
- The most popular probiotic strains, the science backing them and the shrinking pool of suppliers in the game.
- Targeted conditions, health claims and the regulatory climate.
Preview – 2 slides of 59:
- Market Performance
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis by Target Population
- Analysis by Health Benefit
- Supplier Landscape
- Species & Strains
- Delivery Systems