Published November 2020. India’s rapidly advancing probiotic e-commerce sees reviews up 468% in the 6 month period January to July 2020. This strong engagement moves India to rank 6th globally, ahead of France and Japan.
What this report gives you:
- Key numbers for India, reviews, online engagement and price.
- An overview on immunity, digestion and women’s health.
- Competitive landscape including differentiators; format, dosage, delivery systems.
- Supply chain – who are the main ingredient suppliers and their partners.
- Ingredient make up of most reviewed brands, including any pre-biotics.
- Online reviews for probiotic supplements grow by 468% from January to July 2020.
- The average price of probiotic supplements in India is US$30, and this price is average for the APAC region.
- Probiotics for children is the fastest growing target population group in India, with reviews up by 4046% in the first half of 2020.
Preview – 2 slides of 54:
- Country overview
- Product analysis by:
- Target population
- Delivery system
- Health benefit analysis with focus on:
- Women’s health
- Health claims by:
- On pack
- On websites
- Competitive landscape
- Supply chain
- Ingredients by:
- Species/strains: Generic versus proprietary