Despite the challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic, grocery retail has risen to the task. Has this changed the way we shop? Will there be any lasting legacies that will impact the next decade?
In this whitepaper, we highlight the following five trends that we believe will be significant over the coming decade and cast a critical eye on their potential implications on the sector:
- Supermarkets will target delivery
- Meat-free will be the default option
- The arrival of targeted health specialist products and services
- Discounters will benefit from the recessionary impact
- Sustainability considerations acquire business-critical importance
Complete the form to download the free whitepaper now.
Lumina Intelligence may use your contact data to keep you informed of its products and services by email or by phone. You can withdraw your marketing consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in such email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on our processing can be found in our Privacy Notice. By submittin g this form, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Notice.