Published November 2020. After a slow start in the adoption with e-commerce up to the end of 2018, Spain has seen an exciting acceleration of consumer engagement. It ranks 2nd in terms of annual growth in the period December 2017 to July 2020 across the 25 countries researched, with a CAGR of 255%.
What this report gives you:
- Key numbers for Spain, reviews, online engagement and price.
- An overview on immunity, digestion and women’s health.
- Competitive landscape including differentiators; format, dosage, delivery systems.
- Supply chain – who are the main ingredient suppliers and their partners.
- Ingredient make up of most reviewed brands, including any pre-biotics.
- Spain ranks 2nd in terms of annual growth of reviews in the period December 2017 to July 2020 across the 25 countries researched, with a CAGR of 255%.
- Analysis of 98 products flags that 95% of claims on pack or on website are attributed to Probiotics.
- Immunity is the 2nd highest ranked health benefit in June 2020, 40 products were analysed and combined had over 7.2k reviews.
Preview – 2 slides of 54:
- Country overview
- Product analysis by:
- Target population
- Delivery system
- Health benefit analysis with focus on:
- Women’s health
- Health claims by:
- On pack
- On websites
- Competitive landscape
- Supply chain
- Ingredients by:
- Species/strains: Generic versus proprietary